Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Catching Up

I haven't really been able to blog much recently and part of me has missed it, but really, I realize that as school ends, I am getting busier and busier. All the things I let "wait til I was done" are catching up with me. So, I am sorry for the lack of blogging and hope to get better. Recently we did have the baptism and Ansley has posted pictures. I hope to just have a blog of pictures soon too! Last night was exciting because we went to Trenton's first baseball game!

Trenton was fussy all day at school and Wes and I decided to go get him a little early. They could not get him to calm down, but thankfully, he did once Wes got him. He slept for some of the day, but like usual, he was awake the rest of the afternoon. So, I was nervous that Wes and I would not get to take him to the game that night. However, it really was nice to get him out of the house. My company had their staff meeting there and every one could bring their families. I paid my $1 for Trenton..he got a hat, a program, and a wrist band! Trenton was asleep when we got there, but I knew it wouldn't take long for him to wake up. When he did, bless his heart, he was surrounded by 20 women that I work with. His little face was scared, but then, right on cue, he just smiled! All the women ate it up, so he just kept doing it all night.

We get to the Pavilion and Trenton is such a sweet boy. He let every one play with him and love on him and he didn't get too fussy. I mean, this boy normally goes to bed at 6:00 and he was up until around 10...yep, 10!!! Wes and Doug had a great time watching the game and hanging out that Wes wasn't ready to leave until I finally said, your son HAS to go to bed! I cannot tell you who won the game or even about the game, but I know Wes enjoyed it....I think Trenton did since he really never got fussy, but who knows. So, I have to put up pictures from the Baptism and the ball game! Lots going on...before I know it, Three will be here and then Trenton will be 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment