Here is Trenton in his pack n' play, finding out how to turn off his music and lights all by himself!
Keep in mind it is almost 10:00PM here and Trenton did not want to fall back asleep, because he had better things to do. I am also adding a picture of Trenton getting ready for the beach (FOR THE FIRST TIME!). He looks really chunky, but I promise he isn't that big, he was just in the middle of spitting all over the place, so this is what I got.

After the appointment, I took him to school and changed his diaper...this is where the first hissy fit came in....I was changing him and he kept reaching for EVERYTHING around him...which in this case were other children's diapers and wipes. I would say, Trenton, No, and move him away. He would grunt and move back. I would reapeat this routine, but before I could get him, he had grabbed another childs baby powder. He started shaking it all around, fortunately, the mess was minimal, but I said (sternly) "TRENTON, NO!" To which he screams and starts crying...life is hard when you are almost 8 months old! Glad Trenton is so much like me...these are sure to be some fun battles in my future.
No comments:
Post a Comment